The LEVRONE GOLD AMINO REBUILD supplement is a well-thought-out composition of valuable amino acids (including BCAA, L-glutamine), enriched with optimally specified portions of HMB, L-carnitine and B vitamins. The product has been prepared for amateur and professional athletes, and will be suitable as a dietary supplement for recreational exercisers. In the form of an easily soluble powder with fruit and refreshing flavors, you can prepare a delicious drink which will help quench your thirst during exercise. The supplement can be used as an addition to other supplements such as creatine or pre-training supplements.
What are the benefits of LEVRONE GOLD AMINO REBUILD ingredients?
- The rich formula provides multidimensional support!
- Optimally selected proportions of individual components – an effective effect for beginners and professional athletes!
- Exogenous BCAA and EAA amino acids can influence protein synthesis and support the reduction of the consequences of exhaustive physical activity.
- The combination of exogenous amino acids and L-glutamine may be valuable during increased psychophysical activity and regular training.
- HMB may prove to be a valuable support in the process of lean muscle mass building and may help reduce the level of fat tissue.
- L-carnitine contributes to increased levels of carnitine in muscle and blood.
- B vitamins are responsible for helping the nervous system function properly, maintaining optimal energy metabolism, reducing feelings of fatigue, and maintaining normal psychological functions.
Recommended Use: Dissolve ~ 1 scoop of powder (7.1 g) in 100-150 ml of water. Consume 3 servings a day.
Warning: Do not eat if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. The product should not be consumed by pregnant women and nursing mothers. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of the product. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. Store out of the reach of small children. If you are taking medications, consult a doctor before consuming the product. The measuring cup included in the package is to facilitate portioning, but does not guarantee dosing precision. It is recommended to use a scale to measure the exact amount.