What are the benefits of FA NUTRITION CREATINE?
- – High-class pure monohydrate – as much as 5 g of pharmaceutical quality creatine!
- – Supplementation with creatine helps improve physical performance during exercise
- – The use of monohydrates can be valuable for cognitive function and mental and physical fitness
- – Creatine has been credited with beneficial effects on body shaping, improving endurance and other exercise abilities
- – The content of vitamin B6 helps reduce fatigue, has a beneficial effect on energy metabolism, and supports the normal functioning of the nervous system
- – Vitamin B6 contributes to normal glycogen metabolism and influences the regulation of hormonal activity
- – Natural taste and easy solubility – an ideal form of an addition to other sports supplements such as gainers, BCAA amino acids, or pre-workout supplements
Recommended use: Mix ~1 scoop of powder (5g) with 150-250 ml of water, drink ½ serving before and ½ serving after training.
What is in Fa Nutrition Creatine?
|Serving size: ~1 Scoop (5 g)
Servings per container: 60
|Amount in||5 g|
|Creatine monohydrate||5 g|
|Vitamin B6||1,4 mg (100% NRV)|