Slow-Digesting Protein for Overnight Muscle Recovery
Casein, a slower digesting and absorbing protein can be used after exercise, between meals or before bed to help support satiety and muscle recovery. GOLD STANDARD 100% CASEIN™ delivers BCAAs to recovering muscles for several hours. By using only premium micellar casein as a protein source, we’ve created a protein powder that sets the GOLD STANDARD® for slow digesting protein support.
24 Grams of Protein per Serving to Help Build and Maintain Muscle³
- Nearly 5 Grams of Naturally Occurring BCAAs per Serving to Support Endurance and Recovery
- Ideal for Use Between Meals and Before Bed
- 40% of the Daily Value for Calcium per Serving
- 110-120 Calories per Serving
- 0.5-1 Gram of Fat per Serving
- 1 Gram of Sugar per Serving
Mix a scoop of the powder into 8 to 14 fluid ounces of cold water or milk using a shaker cup. For best results, mix up your shake 30 to 60 minutes after your workout, before bed, or use as an anytime snack.
For healthy adults, consume enough protein to meet your daily protein requirements with a combination of high protein foods and protein supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.