Every enthusiast of strength and endurance workout has heard this name – for many years it has been helping amateur and professional athletes to achieve goals which might have seemed impossible! Olimp Sport Nutrition presents the Redweiler pre-workout supplement, a multi-ingredient booster to enhance your capabilities and awake your dormant potential! Already the first portion will turn you into a real and unstoppable beast!
- Up to 80 portions per pack!
- A synergic effect of all ingredients
- Real support in building lean muscle mass
- Three powerful complexes – pump (AAKG, citrulline), strength (Beta-alanine) and concentration (caffeine)
The composition of 14 active ingredients was enclosed in 3 formulas, which are characterized by a completely different effect. Combining them in one supplement has allowed us to create complete support for increasing psychophysical fatigue, as well as a foundation for real effects and a muscular body.
The Redweiler pre-workout supplement is a preparation aimed at increasing workout intensity, and at allowing you to work even more effectively on your own condition! By choosing the Olimp booster you can be sure that your efforts will not be in vain, and each subsequent portion is a great step towards achieving the intended goal! Redweiler guarantees a multidimensional effect, the results of which can be felt as early as in the first workout. What can be expected from supplementation with this product?
- A powerful and perceptible muscle pump, which results in better transporting of nutrients to your muscles (AAKG1, citrulline2)
- A real increase in strength and endurance, thanks to which we can exercise even longer and at maximum speed (beta-alanine3 and creatine4)
- Ideal conditions for building pure muscle mass
- A specific dose of stimulation which will allow you to concentrate fully during a workout (caffeine)
- Real reduction of fatigue during exercises (vitamin B6)
1 portion a day – depending on the body weight following dosing is recommended: below 75 kg – 1 portion of 6 g, 75 – 90 kg – 1 portion of 12 g, over 90 kg – 1 portion of 18 g, about 30 minutes before training. Portion size can be modified according to individual needs, planned exercise intensity and sensitivity to the product ingredients. Add 1 portion (6 g powder = 2 scoops) to 100 ml of water. Portion of 12 g and 18 g dissolve in 200 ml and 300 ml of water respectively.