We Recommend Zero Bar If You:
- want to stay fit, but also treat yourself nicely. want a snack that fits into your diet, since even your calories tracker app will like it.
- 3 features for the sensitive ones is better than 1! It’s a sweet snack that you can eat even if you are sensitive to gluten, lactose-intolerant or diabetic.
- There is delight in variety. A healthy snack in 11 fantastic flavors if you like to indulge consciously.
- Pleasure and function in one – a good quality protein intake after workout is just as important as a reward for your hard work.
- It’s an excellent protein source wrapped in the flavors of cakes and chocolate. It’s a good alternative to protein shakes or a high quality supplement in your diet.
- A small break in the big rush. You can quickly eat one if you grow hungry during a busy day.
What Does One Zero Bar Contain?
- 20 g protein
- 5.5 g carbohydrate
- 7.5 g fat
- 6 g fiber
- 0.25 g salt
- 4.15 mg Vitamin E